Last year I missed the posting of the yearly reading update so this post covers both 2015 and 2016.
I managed to hit my reading goals and they were also good reading years in quality.
In 2015 I read 82 books (24 of them comics) and in 2016 read 65 books (20 of them comics). In 2016 I also started doing lot more re-reading of previously read books or parts of them.
Books with 5 stars
I’m not a literary critic and don’t know which books are good or bad so I give my stars according to my own feeling on how much I got out of the book and how big of an impact I estimate it having on my life.
Here’s the list:
- Leap First: Creating Work That Matters by Seth Godin
- Moominpappa at Sea by Tove Jansson
- Joustava mieli - Vapaudu stressin, uupumuksen ja masennuksen yliotteesta by Arto Pietikäinen in Finnish
- The Road Less Traveled: A New Psychology of Love, Traditional Values and Spiritual Growth by M. Scott Peck
- Shoe Dog: A Memoir by the Creator of NIKE by Phil Knight
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
You can follow the books I read on Goodreads. It gets updated when I get reading done. I’m also interested in following people with similar taste.